Wednesday 28 August 2013

My top ten back to school essentials

Hey everyone!

How depressing is it to know that summer is nearly over, and that we'll all be going back to school or Uni? I for one am so nervous, because I still don't know if I've gotten into university, and if I have then I'm going to have to move to a big new city. All on my own.

For all of us there's a lots of  "new" on our first day at school. New teachers, new term, new classmates, sometimes new school (or university depending on how old you are) and my absolute favourite new stationery.

 I decided to hunt down the web for some gorgeous stationery that will perk up any old lesson. Here are my top ten back to school stationery essentials :

This pencil case is perfect for starting a new term. It will add sophistication to your desk, and will be the envy of your friends. It would also make a brilliant make up bag too :)
£6.00 from Paperchase

I'm a huge fan of notebooks, I use them all the time to scribble in. Not only will this pretty A5 one jazz up your notes it also has cute little owls on it.
£6.00 from Paperchase














Folders help keep all your papers organized, so why not try this colourful Union Jack inspired ring binder.
£2.09 from WHSmith












To help get rid of those mistakes this "Oops" eraser. £2.00 @ Claire's

These bear highlighters are perfect for underlining texts. You can also buy panda and cat highlighters too. £3.00 from Paperchase











If you need to get more organized then this pink polka dot notebook with dividers is a fab solution.
£4.79 from WHSmith












This Mi-Pac Tie-Eye Rucksack has a sort of tribal feel about it, don't you think?
£29.99 John Lewis















This sketch book is simple but perfect for all your arty creations.
£2.00 from Paperchase












Store all your data on this neat capless, retractable flash drive with 16GB of storage...and its pink
£19.99 @ WHSmith














Jazz up some of your boring notebooks with these gorgeous stickers. They come in many shapes and sizes and start from £1.00 @ Paperchase




Hope you liked my choices, leave me a comment if you actually bought any of these items.x

No comments:

Post a Comment