Thursday 5 September 2013

My Mini Shopping Spree




My lovely new jumper :D
 
Look what I've bought!
So the other day I went to lunch with a few friends because I haven't seen them in a while and it was my best friends birthday. We spent all day having fun and catching up on gossip (as all of us do when we meet up with our girlfriends).
I kinda had this feeling, as it was September and the weather's getting cooler...to go on a shopping spree.

I love shopping, seriously I could spend hours looking for the right outfit or accessory. This was probably the smallest and shortest amount of time I have ever spent shopping, because I only bought one item.
But when I walked into the shop and saw it, I had a "I had to have it" moment. I think most people get them when they go into a shop, they see a top or a pair of jeans and they have to buy them because they can't live without it. Does anyone else get these moments? Or is it just me?

Anyway the top came in 5 different colours (black, grey, brown, cream and pink). I don't really wear a lot of colour in the winter, I tend to wear a lot of black, because I know it goes with anything. But I had an impulse to buy the pink and try to wear more colour this season.

I love the colour, its not an in your face type of pink, but a calm and pale pink, and its really soft and snuggly to wear.

What do you lovely lot think? Is it something you would wear or are you like me and wear a lot of black in the winter? Let me know in the comment box. xxx


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10553969/?claim=5hfudvkw2g2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>











6 comments:

  1. cute jumper ! :D

    http://firozablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of black clothes but the past few months I have been trying to break out of that and get some color! Absolutely LOVE! And I have those "can't live without" moments with clothes/accessories all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's just not me then when it comes to the "can't live without" moments. :D

      Delete
  3. That jumper is amazing! the owl is so cute and it has a lovely color, perfect for dress it up or dress it down

    lovely blog
    xo
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete