Monday 2 September 2013

Vintage Owl Necklace





Last Friday, my mum hosted a jewellery party. For those of you who don't know what a jewellery party is, it's basically when a load of women (or men, but very rarely) get together, have a chat and a glass of wine or in this case coffee and purchase items from a jewellery supplier.

Unfortunately I couldn't be there, but I was told that there were some very nice pieces. And there was one that had made its way to me.

I was speechless when my mum handed me this gorgeous vintage owl necklace. It was so beautiful, and wrapped so carefully in its little blue box. I think I might have actually scream when I saw it.

I've been looking for a necklace like this for ages, but couldn't seem to find one that I absolutely loved and knew I was going to wear. This necklace though, ticks all the boxes. There's detailing, but not that much.
It's a very simple piece of jewellery, and I can't wait to team it up with a cute jumper and a pair of jeans.


Tell me if you like the necklace by leaving me a comment. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment