Monday 23 September 2013

I'm Still Alive

Hey everyone!
This is just a quickie to say no I'm not dead, I'm very much alive and to say sorry for my lack of posts.
It's been a roller-coaster of a week. I found out on Thursday that I have a very big chance of actually going to university this year. I never thought this would happen, but it turns out that I am number 3 on the waiting list for an English Degree. It's not the course I wanted but I'm willing to take it. So I'm really excited yet nervous at the same time, because they could turn round and say sorry but nobody has dropped out of the course. But I'm keeping positive :)

I just wanted to say that I haven't given up on my blog and my readers/followers, because it always puts a smile on my face to know that you lot are out there reading about my crazy life, beauty and fashion reviews etc. That last part sounded really mushy lol!

Anyway, I've got some blog posts and ideas on the go, so hopefully (fingers crossed) they will be up soon.

If you've got any ideas on blog posts for me, then comment down below. I always love hearing from you guys.

Cheerio my lovelies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment