Thursday 10 October 2013

Kiko Vinyl Lips. Liquid Lipstick

Hello my lovelies!

I would like to talk to you all about....lipsticks. There's something about lipsticks or lip-glosses that I absolutely love. I think it's because they're the beauty product that completes your look whenever your applying make up. It's always the concealer and base first, then the powder for contours or blush goes on, then the eye shadow, the liner, mascara and finally there's the lips.

As I might of said before, lipsticks and lip-glosses are my all time favourite beauty product, and over the years my collection has grown and grown. I always make sure that there is something on my lips, even if its Vaseline. With that said, let's get started with this beauty review.

A few months ago I went out and splashed some cash on a whole new make up range at Kiko for my graduation. Anyway, I spent a little too much, as when the bill was rung up I nearly fell over, but I kept telling myself this was an investment and for an important event. :)

In my bag of goodies, I had purchased the Vinyl Lips liquid lipstick in Ardent Cherry. Now let me just say that I was a little reluctant at buying it as none of my lipsticks are such vibrant colours of red. But we must all try out new experiences.


I feel like I'm rambling a bit, so I will get to the point of this review, as I'm sure you're all dying to hear my opinion haha.

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick because it's easy to apply and gives your lips that "wow" factor. It's also long lasting - even if it doesn't say so on the tube - which was brilliant for me as I didn't have to keep going to the bathroom to apply more. I also found the price (€6.90) was quite reasonable.

The other thing I love about this lipstick is that you can apply the colour how it is, or if you feel that its a little to bold then you can tone it down. Just apply some Vaseline to your lips, then using a lip brush take a small amount of lip-gloss from the wand and blend into your lips.


For me Vaseline is essential :)

 Here are some photos to show you the finishing touches:

By adding a tiny bit it will give a slight tint to your lips,
giving them a natural and healthy look
Excuse the lack of make up.

Hope you all liked this post, comment to tell me which look you prefer. x





1 comment:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
    flat shoes for women

    ReplyDelete