Sunday 6 October 2013

UGG Boots : Love or Loathe?

I have two words for you.... Ugg Boots. If you don't know what Uggs are, then you've probably been living under a rock all your life. Only joking :), but seriously can we please take some time out to appreciate the beautiful creation of Ugg.

I'll admit that when they first came into fashion, my initial thoughts were "what on earth are these things? Surely the can't be classed as boots" I mean they're so chunky and make your feet look like they belong to an ogre. They were a pair of boots that weren't going to have a space in my wardrobe.

But they were a trend setter, and after hearing comments like "they're so snuggly", I went off to my nearest shopping centre to purchase a pair. I was reluctant to buy them at first, but after trying them on, I understood exactly why everyone was raving about these boots.

My pair aren't from UGG Australia as being on a budget didn't allow me to, but that doesn't mean that they're not as comfy.

I can't wait for the winter weather to hit, so I can finally start wearing them again. They may have gone out of fashion now, but they won't stop me wearing them.
Amazing to think that before I couldn't bear Uggs, and now they take pride of place in my winter wardrobe. ;)



My beautiful Ugg boots :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha I know exactly what you're talking about - they might not be the prettiest shoes ever, but they're so comfy!

    Can you please check out my blog? (; - Maybe we can do a follow for follow if you're up for it? x

    Sofie
    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're one of the comfiest pair of shoes I own, and after a while you get used to the chunkiness haha.
      Yeah I'm up for that, I'll go and check out your blog now. Thanks for commenting x

      Delete