Wednesday 30 October 2013

Life Update

Hello lovelies!

God it's been years since I last posted....actually it's probably only been about a month, but that's still a long time. Well...how are you all? (this is beginning to sound like a letter lol)

Anyways, my apologise for not posting in a while. I have been extremely busy. That's one of the worst and most used excuses to have ever been invented, but I have genuinely been busy. So I thought I'd give you a tiny update on my life :

As some of you know, I decided to take a long distance journalism course, well I applied a few weeks back and have now received my books and materials. I've been studying for my trainee reporting and have just started my first unit of coursework. And trust me there's an awful lot of coursework that has to be done, as well as reading tons of books. I'm excited to have started, some of the subjects look tough but at the same time interesting. I have two years to complete my course before I sit the exams....so I've got plenty of time to work and study.

I've also started working as a translator, which gives me some money and helps other people out who can't understand Spanish. It's not a steady job, but hopefully I can soon say that I have a part time job somewhere. Fingers crossed. As well as translating I help my mum out in our shop (have I mentioned that my parents own a shop? well they do...they own an internet cafĂ©) I spent most of my Fridays helping out and serving costumers. The down side is that I don't get paid, but never mind.

I think that's about it. I'm really going to try and post more as I've got loads of ideas...maybe I can do a weekly post on a Friday, as I'm working in the shop. Have to wait a see.

Tatarrr my lovelies....make sure you leave a comment.


Bye xxx

My new books :)



No comments:

Post a Comment