Monday 30 December 2013

Walking Through 2013 in Claire´s World | Lifestyle

Hi peeps!
I can't believe that we're nearing a new year. It seems like only yesterday we were all celebrating the arrival of 2013, and now 2014 is on the horizon.
It's scary how times flies, but people say, as you get older the years go faster. That certainly seems the case.

For me 2013 was an eventful year. It had its ups and downs, but it will be one that I wont be forgetting in a hurry.

2013 saw me finish and graduate 6th form high school, and boy was I glad that that time had come. I was overjoyed school was over, but sad that another chapter in my life had come to an end.

I also had to make a very important decision this year. Choosing between university or a long distance course. After a short period I chose the latter. Now that I've had time to start the course, I've realised I had made the right decision and am thankful for the support I've been getting.

This past year has been full of lessons, but what's life without learning.

#2013TaughtMe that maybe sometimes it's better to think things through rather than choose your first option. Everything is achievable if you have faith in yourself.

As one of my new year resolutions I am going to try my best a posting a least once a week on this blog.

I hope you all have a happy and safe 2014 and thank you for reading a following this blog. It may not be a popular blog, but it always brings a smile to my face to know that people are reading my posts.

Happy New Year!

here are a few photos from 2013....
 
Graduation Day.

 
spending the day with my bezzie.


 
 

2 comments:

  1. One of my new years resolutions is to try posting at least once a week as well! Life can get crazy, so I definitely know how hard it can be sometimes. I am so happy you checked out my blog--I just followed you on GFC & Bloglovin, and I would love a follow back! Best of luck in the new year--I can't wait to keep reading it.

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now follow you on GFC and Bloglovin. All the very best for 2014

      Claire xx

      Delete