Sunday 9 February 2014

Winter Sale Shopping Haul


Hey everyone!
I'm sorry for not posting in a while - I decided to take a little break. But now I'm back and my mind is refreshed and ready to start writing again.

It has occurred to me that since starting this blog I have never really done a shopping haul. I find that so hard to believe, as I am a complete shopaholic. And there's something really therapeutic about shopping. I get a certain pleasure when buying something new for my ever-growing wardrobe.

As I haven't been shopping in months me and my mum decided to spend a morning at the shops. It just so happened that the sales were on, but I (unfortunately) was on a budget of €25. I know that's not a lot, but I thought of it as a challenge to see what I could get on this very low budget. Without further ado, here are my purchases.

 
The first place we popped into was my favourite shop, Bershka. I was packed with people looking for goodies in the sale. The very first thing that I saw was a pair of army green trousers. They were reduced from €22 to €8. They're very lightweight and the material feels so expensive. These will be perfect for Spring and they even have a zip a the side of the leg so they can be rolled up.
 
 
I really wanted a top to go with my new "slacks", so I went in search of one, and found two. The first was a red crop top. I was a bit apprehensive of buying it, as I always uncomfortable about showing off my very white stomach. After a bit of persuasion from my mum I bought it. The next one I got was a white t-shirt, with a really cute butterfly design. It looked really baggy at first glance, but when I tried it on it felt really snug. Both these tops were in the sale and cost €3 each.
 


 
The second place I went to was the Spanish shop, Stradivarius, which is gradually opening new stores across Europe. While they had gorgeous new pieces for SS14, I went into the sale area to see if there was anything hidden. I found this lovely printed pencil skirt that I fell in love with. Others may not like it, and I can understand why, but I think it would go great with a black crop top or even just a smart blouse. That was on sale for €5.99.


The next thing I bought wasn't in the sale, but it was an "I had to have it" item. I absolutely adore this top. It's so soft. I also loved that it had a bit of colour to it, and that it wasn't a plain black and white striped top. For €7.95 I thought that it was a good price, and it will go with anything from jeans to a plain black skirt.

 
 
The very last purchase I made was for a dark green crop top. As I said earlier, I don't like wearing them. But what attracted me to it was the delicate star design and the colour. My mum also said it would look nice with the trousers I'd bought, and for €2.99 it was a bargain.
 


I was unable to get any accessories as I had no money left. I got some really nice pieces for my budget. It just goes to show that you can get some get stuff in the sale or when you only have a certain amount to spend.

I hope to be posting more of these types of posts in the future. Hope you enjoyed reading, comment below what you thought Xx

2 comments:

  1. I love that pencil skirt its so cute and such a bargain! I love the first top you pictured too! you got some great bargains. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! you can check out the rules and questions on my blog :) xXx
    what-sophie-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it when the sales are on and you find absolute bargains. Thank you for nominating me I will check it out :) xxx

      Delete